Amanda Tritton, Physiotherapist
Amanda Tritton, PT, attended the University of Western Ontario where she obtained both her Masters in Physical Therapy as well as a Bachelor of Science degree with an Honours Specialization in Kinesiology. Prior to joining our team in October 2015, Amanda had worked with a variety of clientele with neurological, cardiopulmonary, and musculoskeletal conditions resulting from sport, workplace, and motor vehicle accident injuries as well as post-surgical rehabilitation. She also has experience treating individuals of all ages from Paediatric to Geriatric populations.
Amanda is an avid lifelong learner and is continuously seeking new challenges and opportunities to better herself as your physiotherapist. Her most recent continuing education courses include:
- Advanced Physical Therapy Lower Extremity Certification Program
- Eclectic Approach to Upper and Lower Quarter Assessment and Treatment
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certification
- McKenzie Method – Part A: The Lumbar Spine & Part B: The Cervical & Thoracic Spine
- Functional Capacity Evaluation Program from Roy Matheson & Associates Inc.
- Shoulder Instability Management and Rehabilitation
- Fowler Kennedy Sports Medicine Clinic: Concussion Workshop
- Explain Pain – Neuro Orthopaedic Institute
- Mulligan Concept – Upper Quadrant
- Manual Therapy: Level 1
Amanda is a positive and energetic person that strives to help clients achieve their unique therapy goals. She is dedicated to providing the exceptional quality care that clients have come to know and expect from our team. Amanda is an advocate of the health promotion principle that people should be empowered with the knowledge and tools needed to take control over their own health and return to the sports, activities, and roles that matter most to them at home and in their community.